There are so many great ways to make iced coffee, and we’re fans of them all! But this recipe for banana coffee is unlike anything we’ve ever tried before. The banana naturally sweetens and complements the chocolate-y notes of our coffee and creates a frothy, delicious drink that is perfect any day of the year.
This recipe makes two servings.
- 1 cup of milk (we used full fat milk for maximum flavour but you can use any alternative or variation)
- 1 very ripe banana (the trick here is to freeze the banana as soon as the dark spots start emerging on the peel).
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 cup cold brew coffee (we used the seasonal Stability blend to make our cold brew, head here to see what coffees we have in stock now)
- 2 cups of ice cubes (optional – if you use a frozen banana, then the ice isn’t necessary)
Banana Coffee: The Method
- Combine the milk, banana, and honey in a blender and blend until very smooth (approx. 1 minute).
- Fill two glasses with ice cubes. Divide the cold brew between the glasses. Pour the banana milk on top, dividing it evenly between the glasses.
This banana coffee recipe is popular with balance coffee customers. Why not grab a coffee subscription today and start making fun coffee recipes at home with a new and unique flavour? If you subscribe you’ll save 10% on coffee forever.
If you make our banana milk coffee at home, we’d love you to share it with us (@balancecoffee) on social media using #balancecoffeerecipes. We’ll re-share it and give you a special discount code on your next order.
Enjoy this article? Sign up to our Balance Coffee Club newsletter below for monthly recipes, tips and hacks that’ll improve your coffee game!